Sunday, October 24, 2010

welcome to our apartment

Dearest friends,

Sadly, I moved out of my beautiful little house last year and said goodbye to some wonderful roommates/friends.

Happily, I moved in with Kristin, my lovely new roommate who loves watching the Giants, gets my butt off the couch and into the fitness center in our apartment complex, and who cooks me delicious food (spinach ravioli yesterday while watching Wheel of Fortune). She's pretty wonderful.

Sadly (another sadly)... she's graduating in December. I'm going to miss her. A LOT. Especially procrastinating homework by watching episode after episode of Friends with her.

Here's a little sneak peek into my new apartment:

Our kitchen is small but perfect for the two of us. The oven has blessed me with quite a few tasty batches of cookies. Surprising, I know, since I'm a horrible baker.



This is where the magic of Friends happens. Rachel, Ross, Joey, Chandler, Monica and Phoebe hang out with us in the living room.


And, of course, my room. My sisters, even though they're far away, are with me every day on my dresser.



Sadly (lots of sadlys today) my Star Wars poster that Robbie got for me has fallen down.


The pile-o-crap next to my bedside table is now gone as well. My wonderful sister, Page, had to get rid of a ton of things when she moved up to San Francisco to live with her new husband, Ryan, so I inherited a ton of sweet things, one of them being that cute bedside table. Thanks, Pagey!

Please come visit Kristin and me in our apartment! We love visitors and would love to watch a Giants game or Friends with you.

xoxo,

Nikol

No comments:

Post a Comment