Sunday, October 24, 2010

moo

Dearest friends,

I've been online practically this entire rainy dayand I've found some pretty cool stuff that I'd like to share with you.

For my crafty friends:

Here are some cute patterns from Spool Sewing:
An adorable chef's apron

A bird pattern (I made a pair of lovebirds out of a pattern similar to this one for Page and Ryan's wedding cake topper!)

For my wedding-inclined friends:

Since I'm still kind of in wedding mode (I can't stop looking at wedding DIY blogs and wedding photo sites), here are some genius save-the-dates and invitation ideas:

Save-the-dates by kellyink

Wedding invitations by kellyink

(I love that she did photo step-by-step instructions. Great idea!)

For my photography friends:

The lovely Joanna Goodard suppliedme with this pretty gallery today: 1010.

Ten photographers around the world took 10 photos on 10/10/10. Fabulous idea.

And for my professional friends:

I've been obsessed with moo.com for quite a while. Today I found out that they make STICKERS!! So cool. If any of your PR students are putting together a campaign, you could print some sweet stuff from moo.com... Just saying.
In other news...

Anieca and I had to scrap our thousandwordsnews.com senior project blog. Our advisor pretty much vetoed every idea we had. Sad news.

BUT... we're starting a brandnew venture and we're both stoked about it...

Here's a sneak peek at our new project:

Name credit goes to Anieca. Logo credit goes to me.

We're a lovely little team.

More cool finds later!

xoxo,
Nikol

No comments:

Post a Comment