Saturday, October 30, 2010

potato potaahhto

Dearest friends,
The first night of Halloween weekend was rough. It started raining at about 10:00 at night, which killed the mojo for going downtown. Roberto and I dressed up as Bill Clinton and Monica Lewinsky. I sprayed my hair black... QUITE a drastic change. If I find a picture from last night, I'll post it. Never will I ever dye my hair dark. Instead of going downtown, Robbie and I headed back home with Jack in the Box and watched "How I Met Your Mother" with Kristin.

I'm hoping that the second night of Halloween weekend will be MUCH more successful.

This morning I started on tonight's costumes... Mr. and Mrs. Potato Head!


Robbie and I got two brown mens shirts from Forever21 (love that place) and felt from Beverly's (love that place even more than Forever21). I cut out eyes, noses and mouths from the felt a few days ago.


Had breakfast while I made the costumes. Lately I've been obsessed with chai frappuccinos with cinnamon on top. Yum.

Robbie made a feast for himself. He made french toast and sausage. Delish.



I glued some of the felt pieces together then glued them onto the shirts.



Voila! Mr. and Mrs. Potato Head costumes.


Important part of the costume: potato pouch.


Enjoy your Saturday night before Halloween!

xoxo!

1 comment:

  1. Did u happened to have any stencils for the potatoe head costume

    ReplyDelete