Sunday, October 24, 2010

blogging, how i've missed you

Dearest friends,

Can you believe it? I haven’t blogged since AUGUST! This was for a lot of reasons, one being that I’ve been wanting to redo my blogspot site into a wordpress site. Another reason was because Karen stopped blogging and not seeing her beautiful photos and reading her funny stories made me really depressed (Jules- you know what I’m talking about).

Even though my new site isn’t complete, I at least wanted to get it up and running because I just plain miss blogging and posting pictures.

Here are a few!




Ryan took this one of me a couple weeks ago so I could start making yet another site (nikolschiller.com… it’s definitely NOT finished yet!) for an online portfolio kind of deal. Thanks, Ryan!

Then I took a couple of him:



We used his friend’s camera. It was beautiful and sweet.

More updates later!

xoxo,

Nikol


No comments:

Post a Comment