Tuesday, February 1, 2011

no pigs for rent

Dear friends,

Firestones is the go-to BBQ joint in San Luis Obispo. Its tri-tip, salads and french fries are amazingly delicious.

HOWEVER, today Robbie and I went to Mo's (instead of Taco Roco for Taco Tuesday- sad, but true), the lonely and forgotten BBQ place a block away from Firestones.

It was equally delicious.

It's pig themed and I loved this sign:


So weird.

Hope you all had a wonderful Tuesday!
xoxoxoxoxoxooxoxoxoxoxox





p.s. Here are a couple of cool things I've been wanting to share with you:

My friend, Rachel Egan, is doing public relations work for the suicide prevention Love Out Loud campaign. Check it out!

My wonderful sister, Page, sent me this party hosting blog. You may get some good superbowl party ideas!

The lovely and creative Carizza Sioco sent me a link to these adorable anthropology placemats. How elegant.

Fashionista Amanda Garcia started a fashion blog not too long ago. She makes the cutest jewelry and has the BEST taste in clothes.

Washington softball stud, Morgan Stuart, wrote me a long, lovely letter. Go Huskies!!

No comments:

Post a Comment