(photo credit: Megan Hartley Photography)
I'm so incredibly lucky to have such inspiring friends.
Today, my very good friend, Carizza, was recognized for her incredible event planning and overall awesome life skills by In The Now, a wedding and event planning company she interns for. This little lady has done so much in her 21 years of existence and I can't help but wish I could be just like her.
Here are a couple of reasons why Carizza is better than the rest of us:
- She's charming. Her friendly demeanors makes you want to ask her out for coffee the first time you meet her.
- She's organized, punctual and reliable, thanks to her handy-dandy moleskin planner. Those little things are our bibles.
- She's creative beyond belief. She's always involved in something- let me restate that. She's always IN CHARGE of something (the girl's a natural-born leader) that is different and inspiring.
- The girl's got style. And her signature color is yellow. Bonus points all around.
- She's a trendsetter. Everything she does is cool.
Carizza, my lovely, you rock.