Sunday, February 20, 2011

hearts & frills

My dear friends,

Robbie and I celebrated Valentines Day a little late this year. We spent Monday, the actual day of Valentines, studying in the library. We're such dedicated students.

Since we've been working so hard, trying to finish our last quarters of college strong, I decided to cook a nice dinner for Robbie.

Here's a picture of the card I made for him:


Since I'm a broke college student, I spent a total of $3 on tissue paper to make decorations. I looved Jorden Ferney's frilly streamers, so I made some of my own:


I also cut out a ton of hearts, which are so essential for vday.


For dinner, I made baked penne with chicken and sun-dried tomatoes, a recipe I found from Martha Stewart. It turned out delicious.



It was a simple and wonderful valentines day. I was lucky to have such a great valentine.

xoxo!

1 comment:

  1. You're the cutest and most creative college student I know. Robbie is lucky to have you as a Valentine, not just this week, but every day!

    ReplyDelete