Sunday, January 30, 2011

catching senioritis

My dear friends,

We're getting to the halfway mark of the quarter. Week five out of ten starts next week and I couldn't be coming down with a worse case of senioritis. This is my last quarter of classes at Cal Poly. After March, I'll be completing an internship and finishing up an online course.

Let's just hope I can keep my head in the books until then!!

Kristin's visit to San Luis was fabulous. We did lunch at Big Sky (they have an amazing salad with grilled romaine lettuce, bleu cheese, apples and some kind of vinaigrette. DELISH.) and then napped back at the apartment. On Saturday, we went to Avila and took a walk on the beach.



We spotted a starfish on one of the rocks! Kristin was in love with it.


We also touched some of those squishy sea anemones.

She spent some time with other friends last night, so I went to a dance performance with my friend, Anieca (who's engaged!!!). Afterward, I hosted a Catch Phrase game night at my apartment.

Now it's time to ignore my urge to be lazy all day and actually get some studying done. Senioritis, you're killing me.

Hope everyone's weekend was wonderful.

xoxoxoxo!

No comments:

Post a Comment