Tuesday, April 26, 2011

I'm still aliiiive!

My dears,

It's been far too long since I've last posted... more than TWO MONTHS!

That's equivalent to about two years in blogland.

I apologize for my lack of commitment lately. Instead of spending time blogging- which I absolutely adore to do- I've been committing myself to working about 35 hours a week, interning for the blues about 10-15 hours a week and going on some pretty fabulous weekend trips.

I've basically been enjoying my last few weeks as a worry-free college student.

Some recent updates:

- Robbie and I went on a Grandma run to Michigan/Canada to visit all of his grandparents and my family. It was so wonderful to meet his family and for him to spend some more time with mine.
- Went wine tasting twice in two weekends. Once my gang of friends went with R&P Doogie (Page and Ryan's new nickname) while they were visiting and we ended up playing a sweet game of bocce ball at one of the wineries.
-
- Kristin and I are in the middle of planning a trip to Europe. We're planning on going to Prague, Vienna and Berlin. Stoked.

So that's the wonderfully easy life I've been leading, which is why I haven't been posting. I've been too busy playing.

I promise I won't leave blogland in the dust anymore.
Now please excuse me while I get back to work.

And by work I mean Facebook.

xoxoxo

p.s. More info on interning for the Blues soon!!

1 comment:

  1. Ha - dont' feel so bad when the last time I blogged was SEVEN months ago. Goodness me oh my!

    Love your Canada trip, totally jealous of Europe, and cannot wait for your graduation/all the other exciting things coming up! =)

    ReplyDelete